Tuesday, September 30, 2008

26 Weeks Down...10-12 To Go...

Our precious little sweet peas are no longer that little. They are definitely kicking with much more force these days and they're demanding food like they have been deprived for weeks. Yesterday i was trying to list off all that i had eaten to Andy and he busted out laughing. I keep telling myself that i must be doing something right (as i'm shoving food down my throat) because both of the babies are growing well. Andy has been amazed at our grocery bills and how these babies are already costing us so much money. Just wait until the diaper receipts start coming his way...

I was reading in one of my multiples books that we should expect to go through about 600 diapers a month. Now THAT makes for a lot of dirty diapers! The author also said that when people ask us what we need to not hesitate and reply with: "We can always use diapers or gift cards to Target, Walmart, or Diapers.com to purchase diapers".

No comments: