Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm Measuring How Many Weeks?

29 weeks! Yup, it is true!

So today i went to the OB and found out that i gained 5 lbs in the last two weeks and that I am measuring 29 weeks. I guess that means these babies are growing like weeds! I also had an u/s and a c. check. The tech was nice enough to triple check the sexes of the babies and we definitely have a boy and a girl. The little boy is still baby A and is located on my left side head down. He was chilling out during the u/s and had a heart rate of 138. He kicks me every once in a while up by my belly button. Our little girl is baby B and is still breech. Her heart rate was 150 and her little legs extend all the way across the lowest part of my belly. She kicks all day and all night! The doctor seemed thrilled with the results of my c. check and said that it was long and closed. That means they won't check it again until i notice something different going on.

Craigslist score of the week = a bag of newborn- 9 mo baby boy clothes for FREE!!! In a close second place was a deluxe pack and play in perfect condition for the low price of $30.

No comments: