Tuesday, September 2, 2008

22 Week Update...

The SC crew (Beau, Sam & Andy) aka Professional Turkey Fryers
Tab, Caroline and I



We made it to 22 weeks and i'm still able to move around. whoo hoo!!! These last few days, though, i have definitely started to feel a little uncomfortable. My lower back is starting to take the hit of carrying around the extra weight and my feet are hurting and have been a little swollen. One funny development is that i have almost popped. Yup, my belly button is 3/4 of the way popped but that last section is still holding on for dear life!

We had an extremely busy Labor Day Weekend. On Saturday evening we went to an Air Products get together. Then Sunday we had some of our college friends (Dave, Deb, Eileen, Rishi) and USC friends (Beau, Caroline, Sam, Tab) over for a turkey fry- see pics above of the gang. The food was delicious but i'm thinking that the highlight of the party was the game of Guesstures. Leave it to Rishi to head up a game of Guesstures! He did a wonderful impression of a see-saw and Beau rocked when he acted out quadruplets. It felt great to hang out with everyone! I absolutely am loving living closer to friends and family and I hope that once the babies come we will still be able to hang out on a regular basis. Finally, yesterday (monday), Andy and i took advantage of the sale at Sherwin Williams to purchase the paint for the nursery and our dining room. We are determined to be productive in the next few weeks before I start to slow down!

Looking back on all of the Labor Day Weekend excitement, I am thinking that being on my feet more than usual may have contributed to my back and foot issues so i have my fingers crossed that once i get some rest today and tomorrow that i'll feel a little better :)

No comments: