Monday, September 8, 2008

"Look, Mommy!"


This morning i went to take the last section of my Praxis test. When i walked through the door, a little girl said very loudly: "Look, Mommy!". How was i supposed to know that she was pointing at and talking about me? I was looking all around to see what she was so excited about until i heard her mother say: "yes, dear, she has a baby in her belly". I suppose i better get used to being on display because i recently read in one of my twin books that MOM's need to allow for extra time when going to the store because people will want to gawk and talk to us about the twins. I guess taking two babies to the store can't be done in a timely fashion anyway...right?

In other news, over the weekend we started painting the nursery. We finished the three solid walls and plan to work on the accent square wall next weekend. Oh and we're going to pick up the furniture next Sunday too. I think i will feel much better once their room is put together. On second thought, i'll probably find something else to worry about. heh.

In fun news, our little boy has finally discovered that he too can kick mommy's belly with great strength. He has been kicking up a storm! We realized this weekend that we can now see my belly move when he kicks. I remember watching Erienne kick moms' belly when i was little :) Our little princess is still kicking often but because she is positioned so low it is more difficult to see my belly move when she kicks.

No comments: