Wednesday, August 6, 2008

IT'S A....

BOY and a GIRL!!!! I cannot believe we are having one of each.

Both babies did well at the u/s (17 weeks, 2 days). They were positioned head to butt so in order to get the "money shots" they showed us one baby's head and we were able to look through the other baby's legs. Right now Baby A is our little girl and she is on my right side and Baby B, our little boy, is a little higher on my left. Soon they will be moving around more and most likely will change position. I'm definitely feeling more flutters from Baby A than Baby B. Maybe the little boy is going to be more laid back like his daddy :)

We are so excited to have the best of both worlds that I just sit back and think about how lucky we are :)

BTW- i'm so sorry that it took me this long to post the BIG NEWS but somehow i managed to come down with a stomach virus the day after we found out about the babies. It definitely took a lot out of me and being sick on top of being pregnant was not fun. I'm doing ok now but am trying to gain back some of the weight that i lost during those few days.

No comments: