Friday, August 15, 2008

I Caved In...

and bought some adorable baby clothes!

Today Cristina and i went to the Carters outlet in Reading and we found summer clothes on clearance for $3.99 each. After a lot of browsing and pondering about sizes we finally decided on 3 outfits for each baby in size 6 months :) Now in my defense, the reason i went into Carters was to purchase some preemie outfits but as it turned out they were pretty much full price and i couldn't bring myself to pay $17 per outfit. I'm hoping to catch a sale at Penneys or something to stock up on the preemie stuff since several MOM's have recommended having at least 12 preemie outfits on hand.

In other news, i am up about 14 pounds at 19 weeks, 4 days. While it is still far from my goal of 20 lbs by 20 weeks, i am still pretty excited that i have managed to gain this much. Let the eating continue...

No comments: