Monday, November 3, 2008

There Are 2 Car Seats in the Honda!!!

On Sunday, October 11, 2008 I went to Caroline's baby shower but unfortunately we had to leave early because it was time to get the car seats installed. Who knew that you had to schedule a time to get them installed/checked like the moment your test read "pregnant"? I called all over the Lehigh Valley several weeks ago and everyone was booked through early December. Thankfully, the Whitehall Police came through. As it turned out we didn't need their help afterall because daddy Andy managed to install them properly on the first try. Go daddy!!!! It has been very strange driving with TWO carseats in my car. I can't believe that I'm going to be driving around our little ones SOON!!!

Caroline has officially declared that i'm bigger than she is but i'm not sure about that...

No comments: